HOUSTON, Nov. 28, 2017, DPDW /PRNewswire/ — Deep Down, Inc. (OTCQX: DPDW) (“Deep Down”), an oilfield services company specializing in complex deepwater and ultra-deepwater oil production distribution system support services, announced today that it has received orders for subsea equipment valued at over $4 million directly from two West African operators, one of whom is a new customer. The orders include a full suite of Deep Down’s own Multi-Quick Connect (MQC) plates, some of which will be free-issued by the customer to other equipment manufacturers.Read more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More