LOS ANGELES, CA, Jan. 11, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Endonovo Therapeutics, Inc. (OTCQB: ENDV) (“Endonovo” or the “Company”), a clinical-stage developer of non-invasive electroceuticals for the treatment of central nervous system (CNS) disorders, today announced it is working with ShareIntel – Shareholder Intelligence Services to continue its commitment to protecting its shareholders and maximizing shareholder value. ShareIntel offers unprecedented access and insight into broker-dealer, clearing firm and shareholder position movement. ShareIntel utilizes a patented process called DRIL-DownTM to aggregate and analyze historic repository dataRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More