LOS ANGELES, CA, Jan. 11, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Endonovo Therapeutics, Inc. (OTCQB: ENDV) (“Endonovo” or the “Company”), a clinical-stage developer of non-invasive electroceuticals for the treatment of central nervous system (CNS) disorders, today announced it is working with ShareIntel – Shareholder Intelligence Services to continue its commitment to protecting its shareholders and maximizing shareholder value. ShareIntel offers unprecedented access and insight into broker-dealer, clearing firm and shareholder position movement. ShareIntel utilizes a patented process called DRIL-DownTM to aggregate and analyze historic repository dataRead more
- Nutritional High Enters Canadian Cannabis Market With Partner Receiving Its Oil Extraction License
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures to Acquire Staffing Group With $1.5 Million in Revenue
- NASCAR Superstar Denny Hamlin Partners with Chanticleer Holdings to Open Little Big Burger Location in Cornelius, N.C.
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More