LOUISVILLE, CO–ANTB, (Marketwired – July 17, 2017) – AntriaBio, Inc. (“AntriaBio or the “Company”) (OTCQB: ANTB), a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company specializing in the development of innovative drug therapies to improve the lives of patients with diabetes and metabolic diseases, announced today that it has closed on a total of $13 million as part of a planned private placement transaction. Under the terms of the financing, accredited investors paid $1.00 for one share of common stock. The amount raised to date includes investments madeRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More