HOUSTON, July 26, 2016, DPDW, /PRNewswire/ — Deep Down, Inc. (OTCQX: DPDW) (“Deep Down”), an oilfield services company specializing in deepwater and ultra-deepwater oil production distribution system support services, announced today it has received orders for flying leads and umbilical accessories, valued at over $3 million, directly from two major operators. The equipment is scheduled to be delivered and deployed in the Gulf of Mexico in the first half of 2017. Ron Smith, Chief Executive Officer of Deep Down, Inc.Read more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More