Rolling BLA Submission Starting as Early as the End of 2018 – FDA Provides Guidance on Ongoing Requirements VANCOUVER, Washington, June 22, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — CytoDyn Inc. (OTC.QB:CYDY), a biotechnology company developing new antibody therapies for combating human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection, announces that it had a productive meeting with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regarding the Company’s planned Biologics License Application (BLA). Based on FDA feedback, the Company will continue to gather safety and efficacy dataRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More