OXNARD, Calif., July 11, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — CURE Pharmaceutical (OTCQB:CURR), (“CURE”), an innovative drug delivery and development company, announced today that it has signed a term sheet with Therapix Biosciences Ltd. (Nasdaq:TRPX), (“Therapix”), a specialty, clinical-stage pharmaceutical company developing cannabinoid-based treatments, to acquire the non-pain assets of Therapix, subject to the completion of the related conditions. These assets include several clinical drug candidates as well as two pre-clinical drug candidates. CURE will issue shares of its common stock to Therapix in exchange forRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More