OXNARD, Calif., July 11, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — CURE Pharmaceutical (OTCQB:CURR), (“CURE”), an innovative drug delivery and development company, announced today that it has signed a term sheet with Therapix Biosciences Ltd. (Nasdaq:TRPX), (“Therapix”), a specialty, clinical-stage pharmaceutical company developing cannabinoid-based treatments, to acquire the non-pain assets of Therapix, subject to the completion of the related conditions. These assets include several clinical drug candidates as well as two pre-clinical drug candidates. CURE will issue shares of its common stock to Therapix in exchange forRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More