KEEGO HARBOR, MI–ZIVO, (Marketwired – Nov 2, 2016) – ZIVO Bioscience, Inc. (OTCQB: ZIVO) announces today that from July 1, 2016 to date, the Company has received $2 million in new capital funding as part of its Q3/Q4 capital funding initiative. This brings the total of new funding to $3.25 million year to date. In related news, the ZIVO Board of Directors recently approved an increase in the available credit line from HEP Investments, LLC to $17.5 million. To accommodateRead more
- Nutritional High Enters Canadian Cannabis Market With Partner Receiving Its Oil Extraction License
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures to Acquire Staffing Group With $1.5 Million in Revenue
- NASCAR Superstar Denny Hamlin Partners with Chanticleer Holdings to Open Little Big Burger Location in Cornelius, N.C.
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More