SACRAMENTO, Calif., June 4, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Smart Cannabis Corp. (OTC: SCNA) announced that they have retired one billion common stock shares this week. The decision was made in a Board Meeting and included both a Board Resolution and Treasury Order. All matters were agreed upon by voting members. “Reducing the number of outstanding shares is a fair and practical decision made in the interest of all shareholders. As we build this company, we want all stakeholders to know we actRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More