SACRAMENTO, Calif., June 4, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Smart Cannabis Corp. (OTC: SCNA) announced that they have retired one billion common stock shares this week. The decision was made in a Board Meeting and included both a Board Resolution and Treasury Order. All matters were agreed upon by voting members. “Reducing the number of outstanding shares is a fair and practical decision made in the interest of all shareholders. As we build this company, we want all stakeholders to know we actRead more
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
- Third and Fourth Quarters 2018 Expected to See Continued Advancements for the Pura Natural’s Grease Beast Products Amid Approval as an Available Vendor to All True Value and Ace Hardware Stores
- Cure Pharmaceutical Plans to Acquire Cannabinoid-Based Drug Pipeline from Therapix Biosciences Ltd.
- Wrap Technologies Secures First Patent – Recaps IP Strategy
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More