PR Newswire OTTAWA, May 4, 2018 Alta Supply Inc. (“Alta Supply”), a wholly-owned subsidiary of CannaRoyalty, generated revenue of ~US$840,000 in April, 2018(1), representing its highest monthly revenue to date. River Distribution (“RVR”) generated revenue of ~US$2,000,000 in April, 2018(2); CannaRoyalty announced a merger with RVR on March 27, 2018.(3) Both Alta Supply and RVR contribute to California’s economy and job market. Year-to-date to the end of April, 2018, Alta Supply has collected and remitted ~US$530,000 in excise taxes to the state of California; RVR has collected and remitted ~US$1.3 million duringRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More