BATON ROUGE, LA., May 24, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Clikia Corp. (OTC PINK: CLKA), provider of ClikiaTV, a streaming (over-the-top, OTT) cable television subscription service, today announced the establishment of its Roku Private Channel, “clikiacorp”, and the completion of the first significant update of its App across the Apple iOS and Google Playstore platforms. This same update for Amazon Fire TV and Apple TV will be completed in June 2018, as will the ClikiaTV Roku Public Channel. “Establishing our ‘clikiacorp’Read more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More