VANCOUVER, British Columbia, March 13, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Abattis Bioceuticals Corp. (the “Company” or “Abattis “) (CSE: ATT) (OTC: ATTBF) is pleased to announce it has entered into a non-binding letter of intent (the “LOI“) with Canadian Artesian Ice Ltd. (“Canadian Artesian“) to provide Canadian Artesian with, among other things, THC- and pesticide-free cannabidiol (“CBD“) isolate, research and development services, nanoencapsulation and nanoemulsification services, analytical and regulatory services and access to Abattis’s distribution and marketing channels to support the development, scalability and commercialization ofRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More