Financing to be Used for the Development of a Portfolio of Treatments for Vascular Diseases and Ischemic Injuries Using Endonovo’s Immunotronics Platform LOS ANGELES, CA–ENDV, (Marketwired – Nov 28, 2016) – Endonovo Therapeutics, Inc. (OTCQB: ENDV) (“Endonovo” or the “Company”), a developer of non-invasive electroceuticals for the treatment of inflammatory conditions and diseases in vital organs, today announced that it has signed a term sheet with a single strategic healthcare investor for $5 million in Series B Preferred Stock financingRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More