Financing to be Used for the Development of a Portfolio of Treatments for Vascular Diseases and Ischemic Injuries Using Endonovo’s Immunotronics Platform LOS ANGELES, CA–ENDV, (Marketwired – Nov 28, 2016) – Endonovo Therapeutics, Inc. (OTCQB: ENDV) (“Endonovo” or the “Company”), a developer of non-invasive electroceuticals for the treatment of inflammatory conditions and diseases in vital organs, today announced that it has signed a term sheet with a single strategic healthcare investor for $5 million in Series B Preferred Stock financingRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More