Financing to be Used for the Development of a Portfolio of Treatments for Vascular Diseases and Ischemic Injuries Using Endonovo’s Immunotronics Platform LOS ANGELES, CA–ENDV, (Marketwired – Nov 28, 2016) – Endonovo Therapeutics, Inc. (OTCQB: ENDV) (“Endonovo” or the “Company”), a developer of non-invasive electroceuticals for the treatment of inflammatory conditions and diseases in vital organs, today announced that it has signed a term sheet with a single strategic healthcare investor for $5 million in Series B Preferred Stock financingRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More