JACKSONVILLE, FL, April 20, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — mCig, Inc. (MCIG) www.mciggroup.com, a diversified company servicing the legal cannabis markets, announced today that its subsidiary Grow Contractors (GC) has secured a minimum 3 year exclusive management contract with a client in Sacramento, CA. The project is currently underway and is approximately 50% completed. The GC team helped the client to secure all the necessary construction permits as well as the competitive city licenses. GC has provided consulting, engineering and design work for the production and extraction facility, whichRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More