DENVER, CO–AMMJ, (Marketwired – Apr 18, 2017) – American Cannabis Company, Inc. (OTCQB: AMMJ) (the “Company”), a business-to-business consulting firm and distributor of ancillary products and services to the cannabis industry, today announced it has secured its first retainer client (the “Client”) in the state of Louisiana. The Client, CB Medical, LLC (“CB Medical”), is a newly formed entity that is one of the applicants for the LSU-sponsored medical marijuana program. LSU has indicated that it will select finalists forRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More