DENVER, CO–AMMJ, (Marketwired – Apr 18, 2017) – American Cannabis Company, Inc. (OTCQB: AMMJ) (the “Company”), a business-to-business consulting firm and distributor of ancillary products and services to the cannabis industry, today announced it has secured its first retainer client (the “Client”) in the state of Louisiana. The Client, CB Medical, LLC (“CB Medical”), is a newly formed entity that is one of the applicants for the LSU-sponsored medical marijuana program. LSU has indicated that it will select finalists forRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More