DENVER, CO–AMMJ, (Marketwired – Apr 18, 2017) – American Cannabis Company, Inc. (OTCQB: AMMJ) (the “Company”), a business-to-business consulting firm and distributor of ancillary products and services to the cannabis industry, today announced it has secured its first retainer client (the “Client”) in the state of Louisiana. The Client, CB Medical, LLC (“CB Medical”), is a newly formed entity that is one of the applicants for the LSU-sponsored medical marijuana program. LSU has indicated that it will select finalists forRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More