ORLANDO, FL– IMUN, (Marketwired – Apr 21, 2016) – Immune Therapeutics Inc. (OTCQB: IMUN) today announced that they have signed a binding Letter of Intent to acquire Chinese Chimeric Super Antigen Receptor T cell (CAR-T) cocktail therapy, Immuno-Oncology patents (pending), manufacturing technology, and clinical data of the aforementioned therapies from Super-T Cell Cancer Company (“STCC”) a newly formed corporation. “This CAR-T cell technology licensing further accelerates IMUN’s growth in the Immuno-Oncology field as we evaluate paths to commercialization both inRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More