AXIM Biotechnologies Announces Positive Pharmacokinetic (PK) Data Results on Proprietary Delivery Method for Cannabinoids in Chewing Gum SAN DIEGO, CA — AXIM, (Marketwired) — Medical Marijuana, Inc. (OTC PINK: MJNA), the first-ever publicly traded cannabis company in the United States, announced today that its major investment company AXIM® Biotechnologies, Inc. (AXIM® Biotech)(OTC: AXIM) has received positive pharmacokinetic (PK) data results on its CanChew Plus® CBD Gum, which will be used in upcoming clinical trials with patients suffering from irritable bowelRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More