AXIM Biotechnologies Announces Positive Pharmacokinetic (PK) Data Results on Proprietary Delivery Method for Cannabinoids in Chewing Gum SAN DIEGO, CA — AXIM, (Marketwired) — Medical Marijuana, Inc. (OTC PINK: MJNA), the first-ever publicly traded cannabis company in the United States, announced today that its major investment company AXIM® Biotechnologies, Inc. (AXIM® Biotech)(OTC: AXIM) has received positive pharmacokinetic (PK) data results on its CanChew Plus® CBD Gum, which will be used in upcoming clinical trials with patients suffering from irritable bowelRead more
- Nutritional High Enters Canadian Cannabis Market With Partner Receiving Its Oil Extraction License
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures to Acquire Staffing Group With $1.5 Million in Revenue
- NASCAR Superstar Denny Hamlin Partners with Chanticleer Holdings to Open Little Big Burger Location in Cornelius, N.C.
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More