CALGARY, Sept. 20, 2017, CLRYF, /CNW/ – Clarocity Valuation Services (“ClarocityVS”), a division of Clarocity Corporation (TSXV:CLY; OTCQB:CLRYF) (the “Company” or “Clarocity”), is pleased to announce that it has been awarded a one-year contract extension for a Blanket Purchase Agreement, providing Turnkey Nationwide Appraisal Services to the United States Department of Agriculture (“USDA”). The contract, in the amount of $3.8m USD (~$4.7m CDN), is expected to span from September 2017 until September 2018. As part of the contract, USDA will be leveraging both traditional valuation services asRead more
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
- Third and Fourth Quarters 2018 Expected to See Continued Advancements for the Pura Natural’s Grease Beast Products Amid Approval as an Available Vendor to All True Value and Ace Hardware Stores
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More