CALGARY, Sept. 20, 2017, CLRYF, /CNW/ – Clarocity Valuation Services (“ClarocityVS”), a division of Clarocity Corporation (TSXV:CLY; OTCQB:CLRYF) (the “Company” or “Clarocity”), is pleased to announce that it has been awarded a one-year contract extension for a Blanket Purchase Agreement, providing Turnkey Nationwide Appraisal Services to the United States Department of Agriculture (“USDA”). The contract, in the amount of $3.8m USD (~$4.7m CDN), is expected to span from September 2017 until September 2018. As part of the contract, USDA will be leveraging both traditional valuation services asRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More