BONSALL, CA– MCOA, (Marketwired – Feb 15, 2017) – MARIJUANA COMPANY OF AMERICA (“MCOA” or the “Company”) (OTC: MCOA), an innovative cannabis and hemp marketing and distribution Company, is pleased to announce that it has entered into a non-binding Letter of Intent (“LOI”) while performing due diligence to finalize a joint venture agreement with Bougainville Ventures, Inc. (“BV”) for the purpose of housing tenant growers engaging in the cultivation, processing and commercial availability of legal marijuana in the State ofRead more
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
- Third and Fourth Quarters 2018 Expected to See Continued Advancements for the Pura Natural’s Grease Beast Products Amid Approval as an Available Vendor to All True Value and Ace Hardware Stores
- Cure Pharmaceutical Plans to Acquire Cannabinoid-Based Drug Pipeline from Therapix Biosciences Ltd.
- Wrap Technologies Secures First Patent – Recaps IP Strategy
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More