Clinical Safety and Performance of AC5 Successfully Demonstrated in Dermatology Procedure Performed on 46 Skin Lesion Patients With Bleeding Wounds FRAMINGHAM, MA–ARTH,(Marketwired – Aug 15, 2016) – Arch Therapeutics, Inc. (OTCQB: ARTH) (“Arch” or the “Company”), developer of devices for use in controlling bleeding and fluid loss in order to provide faster and safer surgical and interventional care, successfully met the objectives of its recently completed single-center, randomized, single-blind prospective clinical study (NCT 02704104) of the AC5 Topical Hemostatic DeviceRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More