Clinical Safety and Performance of AC5 Successfully Demonstrated in Dermatology Procedure Performed on 46 Skin Lesion Patients With Bleeding Wounds FRAMINGHAM, MA–ARTH,(Marketwired – Aug 15, 2016) – Arch Therapeutics, Inc. (OTCQB: ARTH) (“Arch” or the “Company”), developer of devices for use in controlling bleeding and fluid loss in order to provide faster and safer surgical and interventional care, successfully met the objectives of its recently completed single-center, randomized, single-blind prospective clinical study (NCT 02704104) of the AC5 Topical Hemostatic DeviceRead more
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
- Third and Fourth Quarters 2018 Expected to See Continued Advancements for the Pura Natural’s Grease Beast Products Amid Approval as an Available Vendor to All True Value and Ace Hardware Stores
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More