MINNEAPOLIS, Oct. 5, 2017, ANFC, /PRNewswire/ — Black Ridge Oil & Gas, Inc. (“the Company” or “Black Ridge”) (OTCQB: ANFC) announced the pricing of its sponsored special purpose acquisition company, Black Ridge Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ:BRACU) (“BRAC”), initial public offering (IPO). The Company is using a portion of the proceeds of its rights offering completed on September 26, 2017 to purchase 400,000 units (or up to 445,000 units if the underwriters exercise their option to purchase units to cover over-allotments) at $10.00 per unit to fulfill its sponsorshipRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More