GARDEN CITY, N.Y., Feb. 18, 2016, MOBQ, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Mobiquity Networks, the largest network of retail mall-based mobile advertising beacons in the United States and a wholly owned subsidiary of Mobiquity Technologies, Inc. (OTCQB:MOBQ), announced today that its beacons are now compliant with Google’s latest Eddystone protocol for Chrome. Mobiquity Networks is bringing the “physical web” to retailers and brands as a turn-key advertising solution. The company will expand the scope of the physical web through its strategic partnershipsRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More