By William Suberg, Cointelegraph.com The banking unit of Japan’s Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG) plans to trial its own cryptocurrency as early as 2019, Cointelegraph Japan reports today, May 15. Cointelegraph Japan quotes local news media outlet NHK saying that a test phase of the cryptocurrency, known as MUFG Coin, could involve around 100,000 account holders. Currently the fifth largest bank in the world by assets, MUFG originally signalled its intention to launch a token in January this year, in so doing becoming the first Japanese bank toRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More