By William Suberg, Cointelegraph.com The banking unit of Japan’s Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG) plans to trial its own cryptocurrency as early as 2019, Cointelegraph Japan reports today, May 15. Cointelegraph Japan quotes local news media outlet NHK saying that a test phase of the cryptocurrency, known as MUFG Coin, could involve around 100,000 account holders. Currently the fifth largest bank in the world by assets, MUFG originally signalled its intention to launch a token in January this year, in so doing becoming the first Japanese bank toRead more
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
- Third and Fourth Quarters 2018 Expected to See Continued Advancements for the Pura Natural’s Grease Beast Products Amid Approval as an Available Vendor to All True Value and Ace Hardware Stores
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More