EVANSVILLE, Ind., Sept. 12, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Integral Technologies, Inc. (OTC-PK: ITKG) (“Integral”), and its wholly owned subsidiary ElectriPlast Corporation, announced today that production has begun for two automotive programs awarded in late June. In preparation for production, several preliminary orders were completed in July and August for both programs. The first production order for ElectriPlast was completed this week for a North American Tier 1 for use in an EMI shielded connector in a luxury European OEM’s electric SUV.Read more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More