Company Will Ring the Bell to Open the Market Monday, July 24 TSXV: ACB VANCOUVER, July 21, 2017, ACBFF, ACB, /CNW/ – Aurora Cannabis Inc. (the “Company” or “Aurora”) (TSXV: ACB) (OTCQX: ACBFF) (Frankfurt: 21P; WKN: A1C4WM) announced today that common shares of the Company will commence trading on Toronto Stock Exchange (the “TSX”) effective Monday July 24. Common shares will continue to trade under the symbol “ACB”. In conjunction with listing on TSX, the common shares have been voluntarily delisted from TSX Venture Exchange, effectiveRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More