NEW YORK, NY–ATLT, (Marketwired – October 24, 2017) – Taglich Brothers, Inc. announces that it has initiated coverage of Atlas Technology International, Inc. (OTC: ATLT). Atlas Technology International, Inc., headquartered in Sherman Oaks, California, is a global designer, distributor, and manufacturer of touch screen devices to consumer electronic producers. The company’s touch screen products power the interface to smart devices including GPS systems, point of sale machines, medical devices, as well as small appliances and smart home devices. The complete 16-page report is availableRead more
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
- Third and Fourth Quarters 2018 Expected to See Continued Advancements for the Pura Natural’s Grease Beast Products Amid Approval as an Available Vendor to All True Value and Ace Hardware Stores
- Cure Pharmaceutical Plans to Acquire Cannabinoid-Based Drug Pipeline from Therapix Biosciences Ltd.
- Wrap Technologies Secures First Patent – Recaps IP Strategy
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More