VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA – MARKETWIRED – March 6, 2017, ANLDF, — Anfield Resources Inc. (TSX.V: ARY) (FRANKFURT: 0AD) (OTCQB: ANLDF) (“Anfield” or “the Company”) is pleased to announce that it has completed its private placement of units (each, a “Unit”) at $0.10 announced on February 21st . The placement was oversubscribed and on closing the Company issued 28,880,615 Units for gross proceeds of $2,888,061. Each Unit consists of one common share and a one share purchase warrant (each, a “Warrant”),Read more
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
- Third and Fourth Quarters 2018 Expected to See Continued Advancements for the Pura Natural’s Grease Beast Products Amid Approval as an Available Vendor to All True Value and Ace Hardware Stores
- Cure Pharmaceutical Plans to Acquire Cannabinoid-Based Drug Pipeline from Therapix Biosciences Ltd.
- Wrap Technologies Secures First Patent – Recaps IP Strategy
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More