High Resolution Video Surveillance System for Security and Safety JACKSONVILLE, FL–DUOT, (Marketwired – March 28, 2017) – Duos Technologies Group, Inc. (OTCQB: DUOT), through its wholly owned subsidiary Duos Technologies, Inc. (together the “Company”), a provider of intelligent analytical technology solutions, has been awarded a contract, valued at $250,000, to furnish and integrate a high-resolution security intelligent video surveillance system (“VSS”) at an Amtrak station, located in the Pacific Northwest. The VSS will be utilized by Amtrak station staff, AmtrakRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More