High Resolution Video Surveillance System for Security and Safety JACKSONVILLE, FL–DUOT, (Marketwired – March 28, 2017) – Duos Technologies Group, Inc. (OTCQB: DUOT), through its wholly owned subsidiary Duos Technologies, Inc. (together the “Company”), a provider of intelligent analytical technology solutions, has been awarded a contract, valued at $250,000, to furnish and integrate a high-resolution security intelligent video surveillance system (“VSS”) at an Amtrak station, located in the Pacific Northwest. The VSS will be utilized by Amtrak station staff, AmtrakRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More