UFC Featherweight Champion Seeks Lightweight Championship Title NEW YORK–(BUSINESS WIRE)– Alliance MMA, Inc. (“Alliance MMA” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: AMMA), announced today that SuckerPunch Entertainment (“SuckerPunch”) client Ultimate Fighting Championship (“UFC”) Featherweight Champion Max Holloway will step in on six days’ notice as a late replacement to challenge Khabib Nurmagomedov for the UFC Lightweight Championship in the UFC 223 Main Event LIVE on pay-per-view from Barclays Center in Brooklyn, N.Y. on Saturday night, April 7th. Max Holloway, the 2017 Rolling Stone Magazine and UFC Fighter ofRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More