PRINCETON, N.J., March 9, 2017, MKRS, /PRNewswire/ — Mikros Systems Corporation (OTCQB: MKRS) announced today that it has received a three-year $11.5 million order from the U.S. Navy for engineering and technical support of its ADEPT maintenance workstation. The award is the second Delivery Order issued under Mikros’ Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity multi-year $35.1 million contract with the Naval Surface Warfare Center in Crane, IN. The order covers engineering services to provide product support, systems engineering, increased capabilities and upgrades toRead more
- Nutritional High Enters Canadian Cannabis Market With Partner Receiving Its Oil Extraction License
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures to Acquire Staffing Group With $1.5 Million in Revenue
- NASCAR Superstar Denny Hamlin Partners with Chanticleer Holdings to Open Little Big Burger Location in Cornelius, N.C.
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More