Acquisition Serves as Benchmark for Future Investments in Profitable, Innovative Cannabis Businesses SEATTLE, WA / ACCESSWIRE / March 14, 2017, SING, / SinglePoint, Inc. (OTC PINK: SING), a holding company specialized in the acquisition of small to mid-sized companies, announces that it has closed its first round of funding to acquire a portion of Jacksam Corp., dba Convectium, the developer of a unique oil filling system poised to revolutionize the cannabis market. Convectium projects full-year 2017 sales of $3.5 million,Read more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More