AUSTIN, TX–(Marketwired) – EPIC Corporation (OTC PINK: EPOR) (“EPIC” or “Company”), and Ronald S. Tucker announced Tensleep Financial’s Regulation D, Rule 506(c) offering, and the declaration of its 16th consecutive quarterly dividend and other announcements as follows: Tensleep Financial Corp, a finance company and a majority owned subsidiary of EPIC, is seeking to raise capital through a Regulation D, Rule 506(c) offering to provide limited funding to joint ventures and strategic relations negotiated by EPIC. If you are a qualifiedRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More