MINNEAPOLIS, March 21, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Precision Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ:AIPT) (“Precision” or “the Company”), formerly Skyline Medical, announced today that its wholly owned subsidiary, TumorGenesis Inc., has secured a license agreement with CellBridge Incorporated (“CellBridge”) which grants it access to CellBridge’s 3D biomimetic support technology. This follows the Company’s recently announced license agreements with SyntArray, LLC and 48Hour Discovery and is the latest milestone in the Company’s strategy to bring together ground-breaking technologies to develop the next generation of patient derived (“PDx”) tumor models forRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More