August 17, 2017, GYA, GYNAF, /TheNewswire /Vancouver, British Columbia – Guyana Goldstrike Inc. (the “Company” or “Guyana Goldstrike”) (TSXV: GYA, OTC: GYNAF FSE:1ZT) is pleased to announce that it has retained the services of mining engineering firm MineIt Consulting Inc. (“Mineit”) to assist the Company in compiling, modelling and advancing the legacy geological data from the Marudi Gold Project (“Marudi”) located in Guyana, South America. The legacy data contains over 40,000 metres of diamond drilling performed on the project byRead more
- ViaDerma, Inc. Set to Begin Sales of its FDA Registered Topical Antibiotic in September with Initial Orders from Japan
- GGX Gold Closes $480,000 Private Placement
- Jerrick Adds New Mental Health Community, Psyche.Media To Publishing Platform Vocal
- One Step Vending, Corp. Announces New Vending Machine Design to be In Line Production for Alternative Products
- Provision Holding Inc.’s CEO, Curt Thornton, Interviewed on Sixteen:Nine Podcast
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More