NEW YORK, Oct. 17, 2017, PHIL, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — PHI Group, Inc., (www.phiglobal.com) (OTCQB:PHIL), a company focused on acquisitions and investments in natural resources, energy, agriculture and special situations, announced today that the Company’s majority owned subsidiary PHI EZ Water Tech, Inc. has completed the design of new breakthrough proprietary watering systems that can save water and substantially increase yields for the cannabis industry. Incorporating complex electromagnetic force, advanced oxidation, ultrasound, and optimized configurations, the PHI EZ Water Tech proprietary waterRead more
- CTD Holdings Closes $1.5 Million Private Placement
- Gopher Protocol – Hires 20 Year Industry Veteran to Engage over 200 Market Partners to Maximize Revenue from Newly Acquired Assets
- Rightscorp Signs Agreement with China’s CNLive to Monitor Chinese Content in the U.S. Against Copyright Infringement
- Grom Social a Safe Website for Children Surpasses 6 Million Worldwide Users Since Inception
- Rocky Mountain High Brands Announces $12 Million Equity Financing Agreement
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More