Apr 25, 2017, CAPC OTC Disclosure & News Service – Capstone Companies, Inc. (OTC: CAPC) (“Capstone” or the “Company”), a designer of innovative LED lighting solutions including power failure lighting, today raised its revenue guidance for the 2017 first quarter to $5.5 million. The increases in guidance provided today are based on increased presence of the Company’s product on store shelves of its large U.S. retailers, higher customer demand for the Company’s products and strong reorder activity that is drivingRead more
- PotNetwork Holding Inc. Surpasses First Quarter Estimates with Revenues Exceeding More Than $1.8 Million
- GVCL Ventures, Inc. Approves Global Vision Cannabis Life as its Operating Name
- CD International Enterprises Enters a Wholesale Distribution Agreement Including Products for Relaxation and Flavored Hemp Oils
- Developments Happening in the Diverse Entertainment Industry
- Aldershot Resources Canada’s Newest Gold Discovery
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More