OXNARD, Calif., July 11, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — CURE Pharmaceutical (OTCQB:CURR), (“CURE”), an innovative drug delivery and development company, announced today that it has signed a term sheet with Therapix Biosciences Ltd. (Nasdaq:TRPX), (“Therapix”), a specialty, clinical-stage pharmaceutical company developing cannabinoid-based treatments, to acquire the non-pain assets of Therapix, subject to the completion of the related conditions. These assets include several clinical drug candidates as well as two pre-clinical drug candidates. CURE will issue shares of its common stock to Therapix in exchange forRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More