Reported by OTC Markets. Black Friday Marks Biggest Growth Day of Holiday Period for e-Commerce Retailer as Shift to Online Shopping Continues to Gain Momentum BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)– Wayfair, Inc. (NYSE:W), one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home, today reported a 58 percent increase year over year in direct retail gross sales, defined as dollars of order intake, for the five-day peak shopping period of Thanksgiving Day through Cyber Monday. While Cyber Monday was the peak sales day ofRead more
- Medical Marijuana, Inc. Subsidiaries Kannaway®, HempMeds® and Dixie Botanicals Receive U.S. Hemp Authority Certification Seal
- Midwest Energy Emissions Corp. Secures Multi-Year Contract Renewal of $1M per Year
- INVO BIOSCIENCE LAUNCHES EMBRYOLOGY CENTER IN THE BAY AREA TO SUPPORT DEDICATED INVOCELL CLINIC BEING DEVELOPED BY DR. AIMEE, THE “EGG WHISPERER”
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More