DALLAS, Jan. 29, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — GEX Management, Inc. (OTCQB: GXXM), a visionary management and professional services company, announced today that NFL legend Tim Brown has been named to the GEX Management Advisory Board. Mr. Brown has distinguished himself across his career as one of the greatest football talents of all time. He was the recipient of the 1987 Heisman Trophy Award following a brilliant collegiate athletic campaign at Notre Dame and was subsequently selected in the first round of the draft by the Los Angeles RaidersRead more
- FTE Awarded $27.5 Million in Contracts by Two Multi-National Fortune 500 Companies
- Sugarmade Comments on California’s First Month of Recreational Cannabis Legalization – Still Bottlenecks But Plays Well Into Sugarmade’s Corporate Initiatives
- Sack Lunch Productions (Ticker: SAKL) – Specializing in Event Productions Around the World
- Goldman Small Cap Research Issues Research Report On Rocky Mountain High Brands, Inc.
- Marijuana Company of America Launches New CBD Product hempSMART™ Pet Drops
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More