Pan Pacific Bank (PublicWire.com Press Release) — FREMONT, Calif., Oct. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ — Pan Pacific Bank (OTCBB:PPFC) today announced its unaudited financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2013, including total assets of $107.2 million, loans of $77.2 million, and deposits of $92.4 million. Chief Executive Officer Wayne Doiguchi commented, “Pan Pacific Bank is pleased to report net after-tax earnings of $27 thousand and $154 thousand for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2013, respectively. TheRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More