FREMONT, Calif., June 16, 2016, WGBS, /PRNewswire/ — WaferGen Bio-systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: WGBS) today announced that the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) has issued a Notice of Allowance for U.S. Patent Application 14/075,631, with both method and system claims to extract liquids containing single cell Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) libraries from multi-well arrays. With the allowance of this application, WaferGen now owns five total issued patents, and two allowed applications, that cover multiple key attributes of the Company’s technology.Read more
- Corix Bioscience to Co-sponsor #90 NASCAR Xfinity Car With Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital
- Ehave Announces Plans to Expand its Health Informatics Technology into Veterinary Medicine
- PotNetwork Holding, Inc. Reports Revenues of $1,694,788 for October, Surpassing September Results by over Half a Million Dollars
- FTE Networks Reports Record Quarterly Revenue of $79.1MM as Company’s Momentum Continues
- Future Farm and Rahan Meristem Form JV to Breed and Propagate Elite Clones of Cannabis and Secures $440,000 Investment
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More