GARDEN CITY, N.Y., Feb. 18, 2016, MOBQ, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Mobiquity Networks, the largest network of retail mall-based mobile advertising beacons in the United States and a wholly owned subsidiary of Mobiquity Technologies, Inc. (OTCQB:MOBQ), announced today that its beacons are now compliant with Google’s latest Eddystone protocol for Chrome. Mobiquity Networks is bringing the “physical web” to retailers and brands as a turn-key advertising solution. The company will expand the scope of the physical web through its strategic partnershipsRead more
- Guyana Goldstrike Attends Mining Conference and Forum in Tianjin and Beijing, China
- PHI Group Employs AQuarius Power Technology for Yen Bai Province Renewable Energy Project
- Marijuana Company of America Announces Update on Hemp Growing Trials in Canada
- Clarocity Corporation Announces CDN $4.7M Contract Extension with United States Department of Agriculture
- 32,000 More Square Feet of Cannabis Grow Space for Sunset Island Group
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More