First Customer to Receive Upgraded Second Generation WASP Platform JACKSONVILLE, FL, DRNE, — (Marketwired) — 03/07/16 — Drone Aviation Holding Corp. (OTCQX: DRNE) (“DAC” or “Drone Aviation”), a manufacturer of tethered drones and lighter-than-air aerostats, today announced that it has been awarded a multiple unit contract from the Department of Defense (“DoD”) for its Winch Aerostat Small Platform (“WASP”) tactical aerostat system. Production on the contract, valued in excess of $780,000, has commenced. The Gen 2 WASP systems feature aRead more
- Guyana Goldstrike Attends Mining Conference and Forum in Tianjin and Beijing, China
- PHI Group Employs AQuarius Power Technology for Yen Bai Province Renewable Energy Project
- Marijuana Company of America Announces Update on Hemp Growing Trials in Canada
- Clarocity Corporation Announces CDN $4.7M Contract Extension with United States Department of Agriculture
- 32,000 More Square Feet of Cannabis Grow Space for Sunset Island Group
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More