Visualant, Inc. (OTCQB: VSUL) – a photonics technology development company providing chromatic-based identification, authentication and diagnostic solutions, with its ChromaID™ technology, announced today that it has entered into a Joint Development Agreement with BIOMEDX Group, Inc., to develop its ChromaID technology as an exclusive analytical photonic tool for Aesthetics, Dermatology and Plastic Surgery. The BIOMEDX Group, Inc. is a technology company founded to develop and commercialize photo-realistic 3-D and holographic digital human modeling for the medical/healthcare industry. The Company isRead more
- Global Cannabis Announces World Leading Experts to Advisory Board For Pending ICO Launch
- Global Equity International Inc. Agrees to a Minimum of US$2,700,000 of Capital Funding with Xantis Private Equity and Also up to a Further US$2,700,000 with William Marshal Plc.
- Global Equity International Inc. Honors Recent Anti-Dilutive and Payment Plan Agreement with Mammoth Corporation
- Pareteum Awarded $3 Million Contract to Add Mobility to Established South American Data Network Provider
- X Rail Entertainment, Inc Announces $50 million EzPAS Equity Offering with GPL Ventures, LLC
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More