GUELPH, Ontario, Jan. 4, 2016, CSIQ, /PRNewswire/ — Canadian Solar Inc. (NASDAQ: CSIQ) (the “Company”, or “Canadian Solar”), one of the world’s largest solar power companies, today announced that it has filed a prospectus supplement to sell up to an aggregate of US$100.0 million of its common shares through an at-the-market equity offering program. The common shares will be offered through Credit Suisse as sales agent. Sales, if any, of the common shares under the at-the-market equity offering program willRead more
- Corix Bioscience to Co-sponsor #90 NASCAR Xfinity Car With Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital
- Ehave Announces Plans to Expand its Health Informatics Technology into Veterinary Medicine
- PotNetwork Holding, Inc. Reports Revenues of $1,694,788 for October, Surpassing September Results by over Half a Million Dollars
- FTE Networks Reports Record Quarterly Revenue of $79.1MM as Company’s Momentum Continues
- Future Farm and Rahan Meristem Form JV to Breed and Propagate Elite Clones of Cannabis and Secures $440,000 Investment
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More