BOSTON, Feb. 29, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Bone Biologics (OTCQB: BBLG), an orthobiologic company focused on regenerative medicine, announced today the completion of a $5.75 million funding round with Musculoskeletal Transplant Foundation, OrthoFix Holdings, Inc. and Hankey Capital, LLC. Proceeds will be used primarily to fund further development and synthesis of a potential bone graft substitute product focused first on bone regeneration in spinal fusion procedures. Steve La Neve, CEO and President of Bone Biologics, noted, “We are pleased with theRead more
- Global Cannabis Announces World Leading Experts to Advisory Board For Pending ICO Launch
- Global Equity International Inc. Agrees to a Minimum of US$2,700,000 of Capital Funding with Xantis Private Equity and Also up to a Further US$2,700,000 with William Marshal Plc.
- Global Equity International Inc. Honors Recent Anti-Dilutive and Payment Plan Agreement with Mammoth Corporation
- Pareteum Awarded $3 Million Contract to Add Mobility to Established South American Data Network Provider
- X Rail Entertainment, Inc Announces $50 million EzPAS Equity Offering with GPL Ventures, LLC
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More