PR Newswire, MRPHF, KELOWNA, British Columbia, August 17, 2017 KELOWNA, British Columbia, August 17, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Marapharm Ventures Inc. (OTCQB: MRPHF) (CSE: MDM.CN) (FSE: 2M0) (“Marapharm” or the ” Company”) (http://www.marapharm.com/) announced today that it has entered into an agreement to purchase 1.25 acres located in Desert Hot Springs, California. The property has an approved CUP, (conditional use permit), for 20,664 square feet of cannabis cultivation and manufacturing. The purchase price is $520,000 USD. The transaction is scheduled to close on or before AugustRead more
- ViaDerma, Inc. Set to Begin Sales of its FDA Registered Topical Antibiotic in September with Initial Orders from Japan
- GGX Gold Closes $480,000 Private Placement
- Jerrick Adds New Mental Health Community, Psyche.Media To Publishing Platform Vocal
- One Step Vending, Corp. Announces New Vending Machine Design to be In Line Production for Alternative Products
- Provision Holding Inc.’s CEO, Curt Thornton, Interviewed on Sixteen:Nine Podcast
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More