DENVER, CO–AMMJ, (Marketwired – Mar 23, 2017) – American Cannabis Company, Inc. (OTCQB: AMMJ) (the “Company”), a full-service business-to-business consulting solutions provider, and seller of ancillary products to the cannabis industry, today announced it has secured its first client in the Canadian province of Alberta. The Company will be working with this client to strategically plan business operations as well as develop a robust financial model in effort to lay the foundation for license acquisition. Furthermore, the Company will beRead more
- Citius Pharma Announces Addition of South America to World License
- American Cannabis Company, Inc. Announces It Has Secured A Contract With A New Client In The Canadian Province Of Alberta
- Mace Security International Acquires Washington Labs
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announces The Company Has Inaugurated New Headquarters In The Brickell Financial District in Miami and That Its Subsidiary Amazon Hemp Ltd. Will Be Planting One Month Ahead of Schedule
- Marijuana Company of America Continues National Expansion with Production Permit in Adelanto, California
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More