ESCONDIDO, Calif., May 17, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — via NetworkWire – MARIJUANA COMPANY OF AMERICA INC. (“MCOA” or the “Company“) (OTC:MCOA), an innovative hemp and cannabis corporation, is pleased to announce that its Washington based Joint Venture with Bougainville Ventures, Inc. has completed the setup of 10,000 sq. ft. of greenhouse space. The greenhouse is pending the completion of inspection, which is the final step needed before commencing cultivation. The first 10,000 of a 30,000 square foot facility has been fully erectedRead more
- Chinese bitcoin mining gear makers set sights on world’s largest bitcoin IPOs
- Las Vegas Railway Express, Inc., dba United Rail Inc., Files Reg A with SEC for $5 million Offering
- Esports Entertainment Group Announces $600,000 Financing With First Capital Ventures
- Marijuana Company of America’s Joint Venture Completes set up of 10,000 sq ft. Greenhouse
- The Most User-friendly Cryptocurrency Exchange DragonEx Accelerates Its Global Business Strategy in New York Blockchain Week
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More