Everlert, Inc. and its subsidiary, Totalpost Services Inc., focus on the US Postage Meter Industry as a prominent provider of postage meter cartridges, as well as Mail Management Solutions, Security Systems and Scanning, and Disaster Recovery processes. In addition, Totalpost’s global brand and reputation is expanding into other highly profitable business markets such as mailroom equipment, mailroom services, returned mail recycling, and disaster planning and recovery. Totalpost’s products meet or exceed all compliance standards.
KEY EVLI INVESTOR POINTS:
- Everlert’s Postage Meter Business is Recession-Proof since virtually all US based businesses use a postage meter cartridge on a daily basis to fulfill their mailing needs, creating a large demand for its high quality and low cost cartridges.
- Totalpost Services, Inc., produces and distributes quality made compatible and remanufactured ink cartridges for U.S Postage meter machines for Pitney Bowes, Neopost/Hasler, FP and many more, making them a player in a market where there is little competition and significant barriers to entry for new competition.
- EVLI recently launched its Totalpost Forensics and Security Systems Division, which distributes cutting edge security and x-ray related equipment. The new division features its FLATSCAN DF-80 machine, which is a revolutionary new digital forensic screening device that is noninvasive, efficient, extremely safe, and is ideal for gathering evidence in criminology, creating forensic reports and quickly establishing the cause of death. It provides premier screening technology for a fraction of the price of CT scan equivalents.
- Totalpost has an exclusive agreement with VMI, the manufacturer of the FLATSCAN DF-80, to be the sole supplier in the US and UK.
- In January, Totalpost successfully installed the United Kingdom’s first 320KV X-Ray security screener into the Heathrow airport. The 320KV device enables operators to see more deeply and clearly into screened objects and is efficient in screening items such as liquid drums and metals.