Global Renewable Energy
Global Renewable Energy Industry –A $300 BILLION INDUSTRY!
(PublicWire.com Press Release) — The global renewable energy industry had revenue in excess of $322 billion last year, according to MarketLine. The worldwide market for renewable energy is forecast to grow at a compound annual growth rate of close to 8.5%, bringing it to a value of almost $480 billion in 2015. This represents an almost 50% increase in five years in terms of revenue and more than a 25% rise in energy to over 4,200 billion kilowatt hours (kWh).
And there’s more……
• Renewable energy represents the fastest-growing sector among energy sources worldwide in terms of consumption.
• Electricity from renewable energy is estimated to reach almost 25% in 2030, up from under 20% in 2006. Renewable-based electricity generation is expected to be second only to coal by 2015.
• Investment in renewable sources of energy to 2030 is estimated to hit $5.5 trillion, representing almost 50% of electricity generation investment.
Powerdyne International, Inc. (www.Powerdyneinternational.com) is a manufacturing company involved in the the renewable energy industry through building and leasing electrical generation equipment including its own portable electrical power generation equipment called PDIGenset (which is patent and trademark pending).
• The PDIGenset is a self-contained generator using a modified radial air cooled aircraft engine to drive a 1-megawatt (MW) generator.
• The PDIGenset, runs on natural gas, propane or almost any gaseous fuel.
• It is compact, lightweight, clean burning, produces low emissions and is extremely energy-efficient.
• PDIGensets are designed to be installed at virtually any location.
Recent PWDY Company News:
Powerdyne International Forges New Strategic Partnership with Turning Mill Energy; Enters Rapidly Expanding Renewable Energy Industry
WARWICK, RI, — Powerdyne International, Inc. (OTCQB: PWDY), a manufacturing company that builds and leases electrical generation equipment, recently announced that they have formed a strategic partnership with Turning Mill Energy, LLC to enter the rapidly expanding renewable energy market.
Turning Mill Energy, LLC of Sandwich, Massachusetts, is an engineering procurement contractor that has provided integrated and renewable energy technology services in North America since 2007. Turning Mill Energy focuses on the integration and implementation of turnkey renewable energy technologies.
Dale Euga, President of Powerdyne International, Inc., stated, “Our companies will work together to offer large electrical users independent power generation, on-site. This lowers the user’s cost of electricity without incurring expensive capital equipment costs.”
Mr. Euga noted that, “The need for distributed electricity, using integrated and balanced technologies, is the key to continuing worldwide commercial growth.”
In concert with that vision, Allen Giles, President of Turning Mill Energy, added, “Our companies believe that on-site power generation movement is in its infancy. We have positioned our strategic relationship to take the lead in filling the exploding global demand for energy.”
Over the next twelve months, the companies will work together to identify opportunities for significant electrical users such as hospitals, schools, colleges and medium to large manufacturing facilities.
For more information on Powerdyne International go to: www.Powerdyneinternational.com