PHOENIX,AZ – June 2, 2016 – Peachtree Partners offers to purchase Shares (“Shares”) of “Highlands REIT” (the “REIT”) at a price of $.12 per Share, less any distributions paid after June 1, 2016. There is no established market for the Shares and this price may not represent the fair value of your Share. This offer expires July 22, 2016.
Peachtree Partners is a secondary market that buys limited partnerships at a discounted price. We are based out of Phoenix, Arizona and have been in business for over 30 years. We are well known within the secondary market world. We give investors an exit strategy for those hard-to-sell illiquid assets.
Please consider the following:
• You may obtain information on REIT assets, value or liquidity from the REIT’s Management and from the periodic financial statements issued by the REIT and filed with the SEC (www.sec.gov). We have not undertaken any due diligence investigation of such filings.
• The sale of your Share may be a taxable event at capital gain rates and you should consult your tax advisor.
• You will not be charged a commission or any fees on the sale of your Share.
• By selling your REIT Shares, you give yourself the opportunity to place the proceeds from the sale into other more liquid investments. You may also simplify your tax returns by eliminating future reporting for this REIT.
• This REIT was just recently established as a spin-off of certain assets of InvenTrust REIT. These assets were the non-core assets of InvenTrust and are comprised of a broad group of properties (office, retail, land, prisons, industrial) and the intent is to sell as soon as possible. Selling these isolated and smaller properties will be a challenge and more expensive than selling an asset class. There is concern that REIT operating costs will diminish the future value of these properties, and there is no assurance that these properties will be sold or when this will occur.
• We expect that future distributions from operations will be minimal if at all.
• You may prefer to receive cash now rather than waiting for the REIT to liquidate.
• The Management may respond to this offer within 10 days of its becoming aware of our offer. You may wish to wait until then before tendering your Shares. However, we encourage you to begin your decision making process immediately if you are interested in accepting our offer, as only a limited number of Shares will be purchased.
Important Investment Considerations:
• Peachtree Partners is making this offer intending to make a profit in the future.
• To determine the offer price of the Shares we have considered among other criteria, the prospects for the REIT, current market conditions and the limited liquidity of the Shares. There is no assurance that other offers would come to the same or to a similar valuation of the Shares.
• You have the right to withdraw and rescind this offer for a period of 10 days from the postmark of your acceptance of this offer.
• You will be paid for your Shares promptly after the Management has confirmed to us that the Shares have been validly transferred. In the event that there is a delay by the REIT or the Management in transferring your Shares or in sending us confirmation of the transfer, this offer will be automatically extended until such transfer is confirmed. We are not affiliated with the REIT or the Management and we have no control over the REIT or the Management, or over the length of time they may take to provide such confirmation.
• This offer is being made by Peachtree Partners without any approval or endorsement from the REIT or Management, either expressed or implied.
• We are buying your Shares for investment purposes and we will not purchase more than 3% of approximately 862 Million outstanding Shares, including those we already own.
• Other than stated herein, we will not extend this offer. We may in the future make additional tenders for Shares at higher prices.
• This tender offer is not subject to certain rules and regulations of the SEC. Accordingly, it may not contain all of the disclosure or procedures set forth in those rules and regulations. Please see the “SEC” report “Commission Guidance on Mini-Tender Offers and Limited Partnership Tender Offers” for a full explanation of SEC rules on tenders.
Direct questions concerning this offer to us at 1-800-832-2557
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.