Dear Investor or Shareholder:
Now is the time for ACTION!
How often do you, as a Penny Stock Investor or a shareholder of EPIC, have the opportunity to earn a short term gain of several 100 times your investment?
EPOR – The Dividend Company – Click Here for Info on EPIC Corporation – The Dividend Company
EPIC challenges you to think “Outside The Box” and take the time to review our two documents(1) “The Dividend Discount Model” and the “Yield & ROI Calcs.” These documents demonstrate that EPIC’s common stock is undervalued and a complete analysis of EPIC’s proposed programs with samples of high short term yields and high long term ROIs. Learn how a small investment off $2,000 to $3,000 can result in big rewards. In addition, consider the following in making your decision to Purchase EPIC common stock:
1. EPIC common stock is a minimum risk investment.
2. If EPIC’s common stock remains at its current level, it will continue to be bought and sold, but will there be a viable market?
3. The Reverse Stock Split did effect the market price, but it did not affect EPIC’s value. With a market price of $0.18 per share prior to the sell off and after the 1 for 10 reverse split the market price should be $1.80 per share.
4. EPIC’s established programs demonstrate an Enterprise Value and that EPIC’s common stock is undervalued.
5. EPIC’s announced programs provide you, investors and shareholders, with a high short term yield and a high long term ROI.
6. The programs in effect and to be put into effect are dependent on the establishment of a viable market in both liquidity and market price.
7. EPIC offers you, investors and shareholders, an investment opportunity that no other Penny Stock Company provides. However, you must think “Outside The Box” and review “The Dividend Discount Model” and the “Yield & ROI Calcs” to realize EPIC’s common stock is undervalued.
EPIC’s point of view is that by purchasing EPIC’s common stock you, investors and shareholders, have much more to gain than to lose.
There are only 45 calendar days to take action on EPIC’s announced programs set forth in the “Yield & ROI Calcs” document, and 15 calendar days to establish an average VWAP price of $0.85 per share in order to exchange common stock for preferred stock on a 1 to 1 basis.
Ronald S. Tucker
Ph: (888) 991-7237
F: (949) 548-7005