Join Duke Hillinger for a weekly round-up on the latest emerging market news.
In this edition, Duke looks at the weekly industry changes in finance and investment markets.
This week Duke goes through:
- Commercial National Financial Corporation – CNAF – Declares a quarterly Dividend share of 0.26 cents per share.
- 1Horizon Group Inc. – OHGI – Provides Q1 numbers and a letter of intent to acquire Redspots Creative Company Limited, a multi-media production company.
- Ammo Inc – POWW – announces that their wholly owned subsidiary Jagemann Munition Components has expanded its product line to complement Ammo Inc’s growth strategy.
- American Battery Metals – ABLM – Announces that their recent Geo-Physics report shows ‘Exceptional Conductivity’, the full report will be available in June 2019.
- Vapor Group Inc – VPOR- Secures another buckle deal for their CBD isolate, Q1 reports show that they have sold to several high-profile clients like White Labels Inc.
- Heritage Cannabis Holdings Corp – HERTF – Has qualified to trade on the OTCQX market, an upgrade form being on the OTC Pink market. OTCQX trading beings May 20th 2019.
- First State Bank – TYFG – Has qualified to trade on the OTCQX market upgrading from trading on the OTC Pink Market.
- Viridium Pacific Group Limited – VIRFF – Is now trading on the OTCQB market, they are now exploring the development of a 2 piece capsules for the medical markets.
- Advantego Corporation – ADGO – Announces the expansion and strategic partnership with Interscope Hearing Technologies to create a proprietary hearing software which intends to make hearing profiles based on a person hearing strengths and weaknesses. Distribution agreements are in place with Wal Mart, Sears and K Mart.
- Sanuwave Health Inc – SNVW – Announces that they have retained Alira health to assist and explore strategic partnerships to help ease them in the European wound market and get the best value for their shareholders.
- Curaleaf Holdings Inc – CURLF- Announces that they have the exclusive rights to operate the Emerald Dispensary in Gilbert, AZ who’s license is held by Absolute Healthcare Inc. The dispensary will be rebranded as Curaleaf after the transaction has closed.
- SinglePoint Inc – SING – Announces a letter of intent to acquire Pro-active Nutra, who has products distributed throughout the South West of the US. SinglePoint aims to bring the products under their own brand.
- Annabidiol Inc – ACBD – His signed a letter of intent to acquire all issued and outstanding shares of Bryce Skincare, a high end organic health and beauty line. Bryce Skinncare plans to release a hand-crafted CBD infused luxury skincare line to boost retail sales and wholesale contracts to increase ROI.