Join Duke Hillinger for a weekly round-up on the latest emerging market news.
In this edition, Duke looks at the weekly industry changes in finance and investment markets.
This week Duke goes through:
• Slang Worldwide discloses a new agreement to acquire LBA Global corporations and Lunchbox Alchemy to boost their position in the Pacific North West.
• Imaging3 Inc reverses acquisition from Grapefruit Blvd Investments Inc and will be turning the deal in to privately held shares.
• TPT Global Tech Inc announces that they have completed most of the acquisitions of assets from Speed Connect LLC.
• Walt Disney announces that they will be taking over Hulu in a deal with Comcast with plans on releasing Disney+ later down the line.
• Huawei is willing to sign no spy agreements with various countries in a bid to save current deals and ease the tensions of Chinese government using 5G towers to spy on them.
• Link Res Pet has developed an E-commerce platform and is in the process of building a site to help increase revenue and sales.
• GenTech Holdings Inc has released plans to create coffee chains, an E-commerce hub with a targeted outreach program on educating people on the health benefits of CBD.
• Ebay denies rumors that they will be accepting Crypto Currency in the near future.
• Lumi’s digital web client called Lumi wallet adds ERC-20 tokens for their IOS version of their app with the aim to create a cross platform multi-ecosystem for their users.
• Hive Blockchain Technologies LTD announces a non-binding letter of intent and a share swap agreement with Argo Blockchain PLC to try to create the worlds largest B2B mining center.
• International Spirit & Beverage Group Inc announced that they will be seeking some partnerships to accelerate growth for both the Adult beverage and CBD infused sides of the business.
• Recruiter.com Group Inc announces that the companies market launch has been approved for trading on the OTCQB venture market from May 14 2019.
• Contango ORE Inc announces that they have filed form 10-Q with the securities and exchange commission.
• Phoenix Footwear Group Inc reports Q1 results.