(PublicWire.com Press Release) — Blue Sphere Corp. (OTCQB: BLSP), a company in the cleantech sector which develops waste-to-energy and other renewable energy projects has been attracting the attention of investors and media as they ramp up their innovative projects in the U.S. The Company aspires to become a key player in the global waste-to-energy and renewable energy markets……
Here are some key investor points to consider regarding Blue Sphere Corp. (BLSP)
• BLSP Just closed $24,000,000 of project financing for
Company’s first U.S. waste-to-energy project in Charlotte, N.C.
• Green Energy Hedge Fund invested $6,000,000 for 50%
of Charlotte plant ownership, BLSP owns other 50%.
• Caterpillar Finance, a division of Caterpillar Inc. (CAT),
has provided construction and project financing
of nearly $18,000,000
• Current value of BlueSphere’s ownership in Charlotte
exceeds BlueSphere’s marketcap by 300%,
based on investment of hedge fund for 50% of project.
• Construction Should be completed within 12 months
of groundbreaking adding further value.
• BlueSphere (BLSP) is in the process of closing financing for second
United States project in Johnston, R.I. with same financial partners
further adding to BLSP’s value.
• BlueSphere (BLSP) is currently adding new projects to its U.S. Pipeline.
For more information go to: www.EquityBrief.net and www.BlueSphereCorporate.com