Investors in Final Close Include All Five Board Members SOUTH EASTON, Mass., April 7, 2016, PBIO, /PRNewswire/ — Pressure BioSciences, Inc. (OTCQB: PBIO) (“PBI” and the “Company”), a leader in the development and sale of broadly enabling, pressure cycling technology (“PCT”)-based sample preparation solutions to the worldwide life sciences industry, today announced the receipt of $769,667 in the final close of its $5 Million PIPE Financing (the “Offering”). This final closing increased the total raised in the Offering to $6,329,667, anRead more
- Chinese bitcoin mining gear makers set sights on world’s largest bitcoin IPOs
- Las Vegas Railway Express, Inc., dba United Rail Inc., Files Reg A with SEC for $5 million Offering
- Esports Entertainment Group Announces $600,000 Financing With First Capital Ventures
- Marijuana Company of America’s Joint Venture Completes set up of 10,000 sq ft. Greenhouse
- The Most User-friendly Cryptocurrency Exchange DragonEx Accelerates Its Global Business Strategy in New York Blockchain Week
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More