ST. MARYS, W. Va.–PKTX, (BUSINESS WIRE)– ProtoKinetix, Incorporated (OTC: PKTX) (the “Company” or “ProtoKinetix”) (www.protokinetix.com) updates its stockholders on the testing of neuronal retinal cells in living tissue at the University of British Columbia (“UBC”) under the guidance of Dr. Gregory-Evans. As explained by Dr. Gregory-Evans, the research program at UBC will be determining whether AAGP™ can help improve the survival of stem cells that are currently being used in human trials to treat retinal blindness. We are doing thisRead more
- Chinese bitcoin mining gear makers set sights on world’s largest bitcoin IPOs
- Las Vegas Railway Express, Inc., dba United Rail Inc., Files Reg A with SEC for $5 million Offering
- Esports Entertainment Group Announces $600,000 Financing With First Capital Ventures
- Marijuana Company of America’s Joint Venture Completes set up of 10,000 sq ft. Greenhouse
- The Most User-friendly Cryptocurrency Exchange DragonEx Accelerates Its Global Business Strategy in New York Blockchain Week
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More