Multiple One-Year Commitments Underscore Advertiser Acceptance of Provision’s 3D Holographic and Couponing Platform CHATSWORTH, Calif., May 16, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Provision Holding, Inc. (OTCQB: PVHO) today announced that it has received signed “insertion orders” (advertising contracts) totaling $2.53 million from consumer product goods companies (CPG’s) to advertise products on the expanding Provision 3D holographic platform integrated into Coinstar kiosks inside grocery store retailers. The CPG contracts, which carry one-year advertising commitments, cover multiple food and pharmaceutical products, and representRead more
- Chinese bitcoin mining gear makers set sights on world’s largest bitcoin IPOs
- Las Vegas Railway Express, Inc., dba United Rail Inc., Files Reg A with SEC for $5 million Offering
- Esports Entertainment Group Announces $600,000 Financing With First Capital Ventures
- Marijuana Company of America’s Joint Venture Completes set up of 10,000 sq ft. Greenhouse
- The Most User-friendly Cryptocurrency Exchange DragonEx Accelerates Its Global Business Strategy in New York Blockchain Week
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More